Blast-One Airless Spray Painting Equipment is built for extreme conditions. The Blast-One SprayMaster packages are customized and engineered to suit your specific application – packed with the power and flow capacity to spray almost any heavy industrial coating.
These Spray Systems feature NXT™ Air Powered Motors to powerfully drive the pump, and Xtreme™ Pump Lowers to cope with extreme conditions.
A Blast-One NXT Machine will easily spray:
- Medium to Ultra-high viscosity coatings
- Plural component coatings
- High build, high solids epoxy primers and coatings
- High build, high solids Polyurethane top coatings
- Waterborne coatings
- Fire retardant coatings
- Range of sizes and ratios are available – call your Blast-One dealer for advice on which machine best suits your application.
|Flow Rating @ 60 cycles/min
Blast-One Spraymaster Features
NXT Air Motor
- Upgraded from 10,000,000 cycles to over 20,000,000 cycles in testing applications without service or repair.
- Doesn't ice up! - unique de-icing feature
- Ultra quiet version
Xtreme Pump Section
- You can pull this pump down with a hammer and a screwdriver!‘Quick knock-down' means you can completely service this unit with no special tools.
- Smoother and larger porting eliminates restrictions, allowing more pressure to atomise tough coatings.
- Adjustable ball travel accommodates thin and extremely heavy coatings and helps eliminate ‘fingering' at stroke changeover.
- Re-engineered fluid passages ensure that ‘dead-spots' are minimised and allows flushing time to be reduced, and decreases the amount of thinners necessary to clean the pump.
- ‘Plastmacote' Rod is a patented hardening process to triple Rod life and withstands abrasive paints.
- Quick release rod connections lets you disconnect the rod in seconds!
- Pump cylinder uses an incredible hand-tite technology - you can remove the cylinder with NO TOOLS.
- Quick knock-off suction hose allows fast, easy hose removal, without special tools - just a hammer!
- Built ‘in Filter improves fluid flows and lets you flush and clean up with half the solvent.
- Easily removable filter cap lets you inspect the filter quickly.
Heavy Duty Cart
- Strong steel construction - for extreme conditions.
- Large semi-pneumatic tyres never go flat - and have a quality bearing to let it keep turning even after years of use.
- Strong lifting handles let you take it to site easily.